Monday, November 7, 2011

Zzzzzzzzzzz.............

I am a bad, bad, bad blogger. Not a single post in October. But I swear I have a good excuse! Life has just been coming at me very fast. I can hardly keep up. We're in the middle of our move. Been selling & buying on craigslist like crazy. That alone is way too time consuming. But it's also been very profitable! We have been lugging our belongings (what's left of them) over to the new place in car loads. Hoping to have movers get the big stuff early next week. So ready to be over there for good.

In the midst of this we had to put a dog down. She was an old girl and going downhill fast. And there have been other things we've had to attend to, like getting my car fixed. And I decided to try NaNoWriMo this year. Not sure what I was thinking there! Write a novel all while moving? Let's just call it a "warm up" for next year, cause I don't see it getting done this month.

And tomorrow is my oldest's 30th birthday. She's living in Costa Rica so I can't be with her for her day. I decided to put together an online slideshow of her life up to now. That was a huge undertaking right now too. But I wanted to do something special for her 30th even though we're so far apart. It turned out really well so it was worth taking the time to do!

I am really looking forward to getting settled into the new place and having some time for writing again. I'm falling asleep as I write this.    :)      Goodnight all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a month! It's sad to hear about having to put a dog down. While I'm sure that it was the right decision, but it must have also been tough.

    On a brighter note, what's your novel going to be about?! Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete