Saturday, January 28, 2012

And Now Introducing........

So much stuff to share, I scarcely know where to begin! I could go in chronological order but that would mean delaying what I'm most excited about. May as well get right to it then.  :)    My second grandchild, beautiful Brianna Marie, made her entrance into the world in the early hours of the morning today! Baby and Momma are doing well and hopefully getting at least a little rest. These are the pictures I have thus far.




It's killing me to not be able to be with them right now, getting to know my granddaughter! But we plan to drive to Indy in mid-March. This will give them time to settle into their new family for a bit. We will also be able to celebrate Kaleb's fourth birthday then. We have had to miss his birthdays up to now. So we have much to look forward to!





1 comment: